Monday, July 25, 2011

Mama Toman Frenzy !!!! Father & Son Bonding Trip By BKKGUY











Mama Toman Frenzy !!!! Father & Son Bonding Trip By BKKGUY

Toman season has arrived, I brought my elder son Michael for his first virgin mama toman trip with me. Show his some ropes on landing the mama toman.

Fishing in the wild need local knowledge and basic fishing skills. Bait cast will be good but not necessary .... a good 2500-3000 spinning reel can do the job.

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there. " ~Robert Altman

My setup :

Reel : Daiwa Ryoga 1016H

Rod: Waterloo 10-20Ibs- 6ft

Main line: PE 4 (Power Pro braided line)

My son's setup :

Reel: Shimano Calcutta 101 B

Rod: Berkley 10-25 Ibs- 6ft

Main line: PE 4 (Power Pro braided line)

Morning I went with the boatman alone, landed 4 mama toman with my rapala lure.

Biggest landed 5.5KG . My son joined me in the afternoon, we were chasing after a big toman fry, he was lucky to land a whoppy 7KG toman by himself. I'm proud of him !!!

Well done son !!!




Excting & explosive vid clip...


No comments:

Post a Comment