Friday, October 30, 2009

Double Catch Reports At Boon Ma Today !!!(Thailand)





Hey i tink we still owe u rite? now its 2 liao...rofl...here we go:

John is a reliable and trustworthy guide...we booked him 6mths in advance and few days b4 our trip, we were impressed tat he sms us to remind us...upon reachin bkk we recieve his sms to confirm pick up again...we do not hafta remind him at all, he remind us...he's very helpful, if u ask him for help and its within his means, he will definately extend his helping hand...love his service, his attentiveness and photography...the 1st time i was at Boom Ma i hardly noe how to lure, he was bside me the whole time, patiently teaching me and constantly changing my lures for me...he only took his 1st rest upon seeing tat i am more "stable"...with him around, my hubby do not even hafta worry about me and enjoy his fishing...his service is beyond excellence...my hubby and i will definately go back to him when we are in BKK ready to fish!

Keep up the good work John!!





No comments:

Post a Comment