Thursday, May 21, 2009

S'pore Family Bungsamrun.





For all who read this testimonial, do trust bkkfishingtour on their recommendation. They’re truly gives their best and will only recommend the good things that they know. Also, do not deceive by the sizes of the fishes that my family caught. These are considered average size fishes. Fishing looks easy but I can assure you that it is strenuous and tough. In fact, at close to the end of the day when it was my turn to reel in the next fish (as the bait were finishing), I was and relief at the same time, when a Mekong fish escape a hook up after approx 20 sec of fighting. Why? Sad because it escaped. Relief? I really don't know if I can handle another 6 to 10 min of fighting another Mekong fish. Ha. Soon after that, there was another hook up. I had to fight for my dear life and that was the biggest fish of the day, approx 35kg so I was told. The next day, most of us develop muscle aches all over

In my opinion, you are more than just an organizer but a good friend. Not only to me and my wife, but a big brother to my kids. They warm up to you so easily.

I would strongly recommend my relatives, friends and customers to you as you are second to none in providing this fishing service in Thailand.


Your fishing friend,



Ignatius Chua Soo Meng













No comments:

Post a Comment