Friday, September 28, 2012

UK Anglers- Wild Fishing Adventure MAMA toman In Thailand.

MAMA season, it time to rock N rolls... For this trip, I brought 2 UK anglers to fish with me for monster MAMA toman aka Giant Snakehead in Thailand. Both newbies to this kind of WILD fishing but under my supervision and great tips, all successfully landed their very first MAMA toman in Thailand. Awesome fights !!! Awesome MAMA !!! Enjoys some of the photos N vid youtube clip highlights......
Super Actions !!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! A giant snakehead?! That was a bit creepy. I'd love catching for some giant fish but this one's different for me. Bass, marlin and tuna are the most common in our area. These are the usual fishes we catch in the Vanuatu fishing charters. But I guess snakehead is something new that I would also want to catch :)

    ReplyDelete